Bob Rahe, PA-C
Bob is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
• He has been in private practice with Florida Neurology since 2010.
• Bob has two bachelor’s degrees. He earned his first in 1997 from Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio where he graduated with his Bachelor of Education.
• In 2008, he earned his Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology and Microbiology from the University of Central Florida. During his time at UCF he earned a place on the President’s List and also spent time working in the Molecular Neuroscience Laboratory.
• Bob completed his Master of Health Science in Physician Assistant Studies in 2010 at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale.
• While completing his degrees, Bob also spent time as an aquatics coach for the Special Olympics and was a patient companion at Florida Hospital South.