Tel: (352) 508-5076
Tel: (386) 218-6867
Patient Forms and Helpful Links
New Patient Forms
If you would prefer, you may print out the new patient registration packet fill it out prior to your appointment and bring it with you.
Please bring the following forms and information to your appointment:
• New Patient Registration form (on Forms and Links page)
• Insurance card(s)
• Driver’s license or valid photo ID
• Any relevant medical records including MRI and CT films and/or CD’s as well as the corresponding reports
• Physician referral forms if required by your insurance plan
• List of your current medications including all vitamins and supplements
This information is necessary in order to give our doctors and staff the full opportunity to adequately assess and treat you. Please call us if you have any questions. Our main goal is to ensure that we fully address all of your concerns in the time that we spend with you.
If you are having difficulty affording your medication(s), regardless of circumstance, please be sure to look into the resources below. We know that for many neurological and psychological medication, the brand-name formulation may offer increased efficacy for certain patients. The websites below offer access to numerous medications, including brand-name drugs, at a reduced cost.
Also please remember to inform your Florida Neurology provider of your situation so that they may have the opportunity to assist you in gaining better access to your prescription medication. Taking medication per your doctor’s instructions remains a simple method of ensuring the maximum improvement possible from your chosen course of treatment.
• HealthFinder.gov Prescription Assistance
• Partnership for Prescription Assistance
Patient and Caregiver Resources:
• American Academy of Neurology
• National Institute of Health
Thank you for choosing Florida Neurology! We hope your visit with us was a pleasant one. If you have a few minutes, we would appreciate it if you would tell us about your experience:
• Florida Neurology Patient Satisfaction Survey