Dr. Nitesh Shekhadia, MD
Dr. Shekhadia is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
• He has been in private practice with Florida Neurology since 2003.
• He graduated in 1991 from M.P. Shah Medical College in Gujurat, India.
• He completed his neurology residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in Newark and in 2002 was awarded the designation of Chief Resident.
• In 2003 Dr. Shekhadia earned his fellowship in Pain and Palliative Care Management at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Institute in New York City.
• He is also a member of the American Academy of Neurology and an active constituent of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin.