Dr. Ramit Panara, MD
Dr. Panara is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He also has an additional board certification in Clinical Neurophysiology.
• Dr. Panara has been in private practice with Florida Neurology since 2013.
• He graduated in 2004 from M.P. Shah Medical College in Gujurat, India. In 2002, during his time as a medical student, he was awarded Student of the Year for his work in pediatrics.
• He completed his neurology residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City and in 2012 he earned the accolade of Chief Resident.
• In 2013 Dr. Panara completed his fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology at Ohio State University in Columbus.
• He is also a member of the American Academy of Neurology.